Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, January 12, 2015

Sweet Treats: Kindergarten Valentine Centers

Happy New Year Friends!

If you're anything like me, you like to plan ahead and prep. My teacher deal and dollar steal this month is all about LOVE. Yup. Valentine's Day. If you teach kinder or first, then this post is just what you need next month. It will be here for THREE days only.


This pack was one of my favorite things that we did last school year. I didn't add it in my store until after Valentine's Day, so I'm bringing it early this year. Here's what you will get.



My kiddos LOVED the word family matchup. I'm not sure why... (possibly because I'm obsessed with word families).

Base Ten and Ones


Real and Nonsense Words


This was also another favorite. We put it in a pocket chart. Pick a mailbox and build a word. Sorry for the glare...

Middle Sound Matchup Puzzles

That's just a few of the games that are included.


Here's a freebie for you while you get ready for Valentine's Day.

Ten Frame Practice

Have great January. This pack will be on sale until Wednesday night.



No comments:

Post a Comment