Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Saturday, January 17, 2015

PowerPoint Games and Morning Routine Displays

Hi friends! It's Jennifer from Laman's Terms  photo lamanhello_zpsa5a4282d.png I'm excited to be sharing with you today.  I have some GREAT deals for you today! I LOVE to use PowerPoint games in my classroom. I love that they are zero work for me. My students are also very engaged when they are competing.There are many variations on how you can use the game in your classroom.  Sometimes I have them compete in teams against each other. If I do this I often designate a team leader that is the only person who can give the group's response. Other times I make each individual responsible for answering 1 question for their team.   Other times I make myself "team 1" and I only get points if they miss their problem.  The great thing about PowerPoint games is that they can also be used for centers or individual practice too. A student that needs extra practice can play the game on a classroom computers because it's self checking. My first 4 products are all PowerPoint games.
Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text Generator



Glitter Text Generator

The next 2 products are Morning Routine Displays. I got tired of rewriting the same stuff on my board each morning. At first I just tried typing it, but I noticed that a plain background & plain words did not draw my students' attention. So, I decided to create displays that are editable that have different backgrounds. My students love seeing the different designs & have even helped me pick out clip art or backgrounds that they wanted to see. I have a winter morning display that has 10 different designs: Christmas, Winter, New Year's, and MLK.  I have a February morning routine display that has Valentine's, Groundhog's Day, and President's Day.  All of the slides are editable. You may change them to fit your classroom.

Glitter Text Generator

Morning Routine 10 Editable Displays: Winter, Christmas, N
Glitter Text Generator

February Editable Morning Routine Displays Valentine's Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment