Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, December 15, 2014

Force and Motion Interactive Notebook



Hi everyone! I'm Rachel from 2nd Grade Rock Stars.  I am super excited to be part of Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals and to bring you this fantastic dollar deal!


                              Today I am bring you my Force and Motion Interactive Notebook.



There are 9 activities on motion, speed, force, gravity, and friction that can be used in small groups, whole class, or for homework.  My kids absolutely love interactive notebooks!

You can see my kids in action using some of the pages from The Force and Motion Interactive Notebook.

                                                     Things can move fast or slow.



                                                      Things can move in different ways.





             Have your kids design an eight hole miniature golf course and show how the ball travels.



 You can follow my blog at 2nd Grade Rock Stars.
 You can also follow me on TpT by clicking {Here} and my facebook page by clicking {Here}

 Remember, this dollar deal last for only 3 days.  So on December 18th, it will go back to regular price.

                                     Before you leave, check out the freebie below.
             My kids enjoy playing with Cootie Catchers, or as I like to call them, Fortune Tellers.
                           Click below to download the Force and Motion Cootie Catcher freebie.


Thanks for stopping by and saying hi.  Remember to come back tomorrow for another dollar deal.

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment