Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, December 18, 2014

First Grade Problem Magic & Happily Ever After


Tracey the third grade teacher
had a very special sale
and if you ever saw it,
you might even hoot and wail.

All of the upper grade teachers
used her problem solving well
So Tracey got to work
on lower grade problems to sell.

Then one shiny 12-18,
Tracey came to say,
Teachers 'cause I love you so
Grab this for a buck Ho-Ho!

Then all the teachers loved her
and they shouted out with glee
Teacher Steals and Dollar Deals
you make me so happyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!

Ok, corny, I know....but done with love :)

So I have a biggie for you today.  I recently was asked if I could make a primary version of my HUGE problem solving unit. I created it last year while I was in second grade.  If you want to take a peek, find it by clicking the icon below.


It's been on my to-do list for quite a while, so it was great motivation for me to get it done. The unit has plenty of practice for different types of common core math situations. It also uses BAR MODELING as a strategy.  I LOVE doing bar modeling with my kids.  If you haven't tried it, it's worth it.  Take a peek at my explanation below, then grab my newest problem solving packet below for a dollar!! Hurry - three days only.  This packet is HUGE, folks - With 88 problems, including classwork and homework, you will be set to start the new year off right in your math class!

Please follow once you get there to stay updated with my newest products and sales!  Clicking below will get you one step closer to this dollar steal!

Happy Holidays everyone and a very blessed New Year! I'll see you again in 2015!






No comments:

Post a Comment