Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, November 21, 2014

I Love Math Games!

Hi Everyone it's Emily from Emmy Mac's Class! 

The snow coming down right now is really pretty. I'm only saying that because I'm inside and I don't live in Buffalo. We are expecting about 15 cm, so about 6 inches. 

This month's Dollar Steal is my Fraction Slap it! If you are looking for a fun and active way for students to practice naming fractions. Then this is your game!



Kim from Splish! Splash! Mrs Lander's Class was super sweet for letting me use her pictures. Kim used my Dollar Steal in her classroom last year and the kids had so much fun. 






What I love about math games is that students can play them independently, which frees me up to work with small groups!

To take a closer look at some of my other fraction games that Kim used in her class HOP on over to her page and check out her blog post! 

If you are looking for other Dollar Deals check out the FestiveFriday. Type festivefriday in to TPT search engine to find other great Dollar Deals or click on the picture.



Thanks for checking out my Dollar Steal! See you next month!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment