Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, November 17, 2014

Games! Games! Games!

Hi all! It's Jennifer from Laman's Terms.   photo lamanhello_zpsa5a4282d.png I'm excited to share with you a few of my products this month. They will be on sale for only $1.00 for 3 days only!


The first product I'd like to share with you is BRAND NEW! I just made it to use in my classroom this month. My students really struggle with plural nouns. I feel like I've taught it & reviewed it every way possible. I finally decided to use one of their favorite activities, 4 corners, and make the review into a game. It was a big hit in my classroom!


It's multiplication time in 3rd grade! We've been working hard on learning repeated addition, groups, arrays etc. So the next two products are all about multiplication. This one is a multiplication 4 corners game. These are my favorite because they are ZERO prep. You just display & go. My students love them too!




This one is another one of my students' favorite games, I have Who Has. So this product is just fun practice of our facts. It's great to do on a Friday afternoon when they students are ready to go home & I still have 10 minutes to fill. We try to beat our fastest time.




This final product is one I'm so proud of. It took me awhile to figure out how to make the shapes for the area & perimeter. We are starting this in my classroom next week, so I knew I wanted to create a 4 corners game to practice.


No comments:

Post a Comment