Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Friday, October 31, 2014

November Daily Number Stories!

Hi friends!
Happy Halloween!!!

It's Sarah from A Sunny Day in First Grade!


I'm back with another dollar deal for you!!!

Today's deal is my November Daily Number Stories set!
I use these number stories daily in my class.
My kiddos have become little math story PROS!


This set has five themed weeks for the month of November.
There is a half-page word problem for Monday-Thursday.
Friday there is a graph with questions!

You can make a whole monthly set for your kiddos!


This picture is from a winter set, but you can see what it looks like! :)


Here's a peek at the rest of the pack!


Grab my November Daily Number Stories while they're only $1!!!! :)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment