Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's a "Silent e" Interactive Notebook Deal!

I'm so excited to be back offering you a "deal" here at Teacher Deals and Dollar Steals!  I am Stephany and I blog over at Primary Possibilities!  

Last month I posted about my Short Vowel Interactive Notebook Bundle... this month I am sharing another interactive notebook packet.... Silent e!

I love teaching about silent e to my students because when they "get" it they really take off with their reading.  It's like they are detectives breaking a code!  There are 8 activities to practice silent e with your students in this interactive notebook packet.














You can grab up this deal by clicking HERE or on the image below!  Don't forget it is only a dollar for the next three days so don't miss out!



Don't forget to follow my store for updates and freebies!

Stephany
Primary Possibilities


No comments:

Post a Comment