Home About Us K-2 Grades 3-6 Grades Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Email Image Map

Monday, September 22, 2014

It's Reading Buddy Time!!!

Hey friends!  It's Angie from Lucky Little Learners and today I am bringing you a gem that I use in my classroom all the time!  I don't know about you but there are many opportunities for my students to read with someone throughout the school year.  Parents, paras, peers, grandparents, volunteers, student teachers, and reading buddies are just some examples of people my students read to throughout the year.  I decided to create these Reading Buddy Question Sheets to use with these partnerships! 

Every week my students meet with their reading buddies. I was finding that without specific guidelines and questions, the time wasn’t being spent with quality reading and book talk. These questions help to keep the students focused, accountable, and on-task. There is enough room for the students to write their answers under each question or the questions could be asked orally.

 This product contains 48 comprehension questions (8 sets)! This now includes 2 sets of non-fiction questions! I have also included a buddy book review! I find that these questions are a great review of skills and I have also seen an increase in comprehension vocabulary since using these reading buddy questions. I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!


The questions in this product cover topics such as:

*Characters
*Setting
*Plot
*Text Connections
*Summarizing
*Sequencing
*Conflict/Solution
*Main Idea
*Supporting Details
*Author's Purpose
*Nouns
*Verb
*Adjectives
AND SO MUCH MORE...
 Are you ready for the great news?  You can get my Reading Buddy Pack for only $1.00 until Wednesday, September 24th!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment